Friday, November 18, 2005

Tickets to Goblet

Yessssssss! I have purchased a ticket to see Harry Potter and the Golblet of Fire for tonight!

It's not my favorite Harry Potter book, but the one that will make for the best movie...dragons, mermaids, giants, Mad-Eye, and what else? Oh yeah, only the baddest wizard to walk the earth. He makes quite an entrance too...

My favorite Harry Potter book is Chamber of Secrets, followed very closely by Half-Blood Prince. Now there's a movie I can't wait to see!

This'll be a good way to end a bad week, I think.

2 Comments:

At November 18, 2005, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, #4 was my favorite book. I can't wait to see Harry Potter. I have my ticket for Sunday. Have fun tonight!

 
At November 18, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay, i'm sort of putting in the connection to your fascination with napoleon dynamite. hmmmmmmm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home