Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Uh.....it's Lost-day again?!

Wow. Has it really been a week? Where did the time go? Honestly? What happened on House last night? How about Supernatural? How did I miss those? Where was I?

Oh I remember...and now I remember why I didn't want to remember.

You know what? When I got in the car to drive to work today, the thermometer in the car said it was 70 degrees out. Still dark, but you could see the stars and the moon, and the sun was peeking up. Very nice. I wore short sleeves and a fleece.

30 minutes later, and 22 miles south, the car thermometer said it was now 54 degrees out. And the wind was blowing my car all over the road. And it was pouring rain.

Welcome to November in the Northeast.

5 Comments:

At November 16, 2005, Blogger Annie said...

Happy Lost-day, at least! :)

 
At November 16, 2005, Blogger quint said...

Yay! Tonight's gonna be soooooo goood!...of course, I love them all!

 
At November 16, 2005, Blogger Annie said...

Right now it's three hours and fourty minutes left over here... I want a burrito, pizza or hamburger while watching it, but I can't use the kitchen... So I guess a slice of bread with cheese will have to do.

 
At November 16, 2005, Blogger quint said...

Hmmm. Go out and get a little bit of pepperoni, you got yourself a homemade pizza right there!

So last week you saw the Hurley one...this week you'll see....ah, a Sun episode...and by Sun, I mean the Korean lady. So get ready to read some subtitles! This one's pretty good - kinda romantic again. I liked it.

 
At November 17, 2005, Blogger Annie said...

You were right!
And they didn't have pepperoni...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home